Roses are red

 Heyy all,

I don't want to blabber about random stuff in the starting. Cause I know it's been forever and I know I cannot possibly come up with an excuse. So I've written a poem. Hope you like it !!


Roses can be red, 

Violets can be blue

Just a poem that I read

Made me think about you


An almost golden sunflower

Held tight in my hands

Took a quick shower

All ready to finally do it. 


Reaching the park

Filled with hearts of happy children

Through the path I walk

And it leads me to you


Standing in my tiptoe

And you can almost see me shake

Trying to look unbothered

I come closer and I say


"Can roses be red?

 Or violets be blue? 

If I didn't decide

To choose you"

           - N


I really hope you liked it. Please tell your thoughts in the comments. Really excited !!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chill chill chill !!!

Dear confidence,

Spread music