Current favourite songs

Heyy all,

It feels like I am posting after a long time (maybe I really am). Anyways, today's post is going to be my current upgraded version of my favourite songs.... Lets just jump into it.

❤ ❄ Willow by Taylor swift (like, obviously)
❄ You belong with me (which is an old song basically)
❄ Champagne problems
❄ Marjorie
 Dorothea
 
Hold on by Chord Overstreet (Yeah which will always be in my list)

Wonder by Shawn Mendes ( which is just like heaven)

 Mad at disney by Salem Ilese

Everybody wants you by Johnny orlando (which is my all time favorite and can never hate it)

Good look by Lasse lyx ( Which is underrated)

Make it in time by Gamma Skies ft Ebba

 Can't help falling in love with you by Haley reinhart.This, is like the best guys... do check it out.. you can just feel the soul.

Treat people with kindness by Harry Styles (Finally, this is a MUST HEAR song. Idk, it is a must.)

And........ Lastly it is Oru arai unadhu from maara which is a tamil song and you know, I don't post my favorite "tamil songs".... So here it is.. This song is incredibly a masterpiece and it feels like it is straight from the heaven. If you aren't familiar with this song, quickly check it out because I was astonished by this song, lyrics and its music.

Boodoo...So... yeahh. That is it for this week's post. yeah I know recently my posts are short. Like, way too short(just like this post) But I am just trying to convey what I am supposed to.. And in case you think that my humor is missing these days and I am turning to be philosophical instead, life changes right ?😂 Just kidding. It is just that you people want to know all of my faces. So that is probably it and I will try hard to not be short because I can easily get distracted by another topic. Time to leave. tataaa !!! Meet you on the next post.

Comments

  1. Great list of songs! Loved it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also did you listen to Zayn's new album? It's REAL GOOD!

      Delete
  2. It’s quite interesting blog nimi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oru arai unadhu from maara is also my current no.1 favourite song !!! Some songs are familiar and some are new to me . I heard the songs . Thank you for sharing this ! Lovely post !!! You've a good taste !

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a really good list :)
    Great selections!! Got to know some new
    Songs which I really loved!! Tnx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chill chill chill !!!

Dear confidence,

Spread music