Addictions

 Heyy all,

I know that it has been a loooooooooong time since I posted. It has been... I dont remember how long (irresponsibility overloaded).Let me check. *checking*. Oh my.. My last post was on the second week of October and now it is literally November. But, to be honest, I am not able to think of an idea until now. Exactly.

The problem is, I come up with a looooot of ideas, but it is like...like..umm..uhh...listing out stuffs. And I think I posted a lot of such posts. But I cant help it. All I can think is Top 10.๐Ÿ™„. This became my ADDICTION. ADDICTION. This post is about my addictions. (again I am going to list out things๐Ÿ˜ฌ)Whoo.. Okay, please dont get mad. I am going to list out all my addictions. This is quite a long post. I think.

So, ok this time, I going to use "❤" to indicate bullet..type...heading... Not sure what that is. Ok. You'll get to know.

❤ Binge watching of course, I am addicted. I love watching series. In this case, it means that I am addicted to watch one whole series. Not a lot of them at the same time. Recently I completed watching "The Vampire Diaries" and that's amazing. That made me learn mixed emotions. That is just awesome. If anypne watches that too, comment down below. I will be excited

❤ If you are a blogger, you might know this and have this same habit (if not, I am weird) I use to check the statics range of my blog often. And.. I have a small photography blog too !! In instagram. @ micro.shutter (yeah ! I keep it simple) Please do check it out too. Coming to the point. I check the statics of my insta blog account, and my youtube channel which I dont want to mention ( I've posted only 3 to 4 videos and that's highly bad to expect good veiws).

❤ Hair. I spend hours and hours on grooming my hair. To be honest, now I am literally admiring my hair right now. I had a nice long shower and now my hair is very wavy and I love it. I am styling it and before I sleep, I'll spends a loooooot of time in front of the mirror. (but still not loving myself). I simply love styling my hair.

❤ Music with headphones on. I love listening to music. But I dont show it out. You can always see my sister with headphones. She hears meaningful songs. I hear some fun music and I end up dancing . Alone.

❤Youtube for sure. Who does'nt !! I like watching "wired", "brent rivera" and friends,"glamour" and "rishipedia", "Pinkvilla","filtercopy" and so on. I can watch it all day with no regret.

Peekaboo. Thats it for today's post. I listed out just five of them. But I thought this will go a bit long, so I'll stop here. Meet you on the next post. Booodoo !!!

Comments

  1. Supper Nimi you are getting impressive more and more before you are even through I know you.its interesting to know about you by reading .keep going

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Supper Nimi you are getting impressive more and more before you are even through I know you.its interesting to know about you by reading .keep going

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful post ! Gotta know more about you!! ! And ur addictions !
    Yeah ! Who doesn't like YouTube! ?
    Music is a best friend to all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh! You nailed it buddy
    That's cool to know your addictions
    Actually am literally, seriously the exact same of you except that I watch different you tube channels but nearly caught you!! Didn't I
    Seriously I am thunderstruck!! We're exactly the same

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool post
      Love it
      Always my support for you dapaaa!!!
      Luv bff
      Shristika ❤

      Delete
    2. Awww !!! Love you loads dippa๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

      Delete
  6. Woooooooow It's awesome and I love it..Keep going on and also don't forget to share me the post you publish..❤️♥️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chill chill chill !!!

Dear confidence,

Spread music