To my heart

 Heyy guys,

It's been.....forever since I posted. So I owe you something. Maybe a poem (you are telling 'no'. Aren't you?) But I'm gonna do it anyway. I think I 'll be occasionally posting in this blog. So, yeahh.. We'll start with the poem alright.


To my heart:


There was this time when I loathed you

But you still loved me.

One day I did not know what to do

You were the one who taught me.

I turned into the monster I wasn't,

You bought the best out of me.

When all I saw was darkness,

You bought the light within me.

I know you had tough times,

Cause you carry all these emotions.

You taught me what is hate,

You taught me what is affection.

                   - Nimi


Oof... That is it. I know.. Again, it's short. But, I think you guys get the point. Thanks.. I basically wanted to share this poem in this particular time where we all are weak. And since I am the last person you wanna hear this " I know it is hard but we'll get through this" from, I decided to write a poem and remind you that your heart is always a strong friend who can be wrong sometimes too..  but then, that is what makes you stronger...❤❤

Live life to the fullest. Bye

Comments

  1. Youuu are amazingggggg ......loved it so much ...thanks for this reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh! That was great as always!!
    The most sweet motivating side of you!!
    Well I also wrote some poems and I guess
    we should wait until May for me to post!!
    Love ya forever my dear sis!!!
    πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’™πŸ’™

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's really awsome my friend and thanks a lot for this reminder as always I Love you karandi❤

    ReplyDelete
  4. My friend out of this world πŸ€£πŸ‘πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

    ReplyDelete
  5. So damnn beautiful ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chill chill chill !!!

Dear confidence,

Spread music