Chill chill chill !!!

 Heyy all,

Hope ya'll are doing great. I am here with another exciting topic. Binge and chill !!! Today I am sharing you a list of series I watch and recommend you some. Or. At least I am watching. So, let hop into it.

❤ The Vampire Diaries- Da best series I've ever watched. Da best cast. This series is basically about vampires, werewolves, witches...and a lot. This, I'd say is a perfecto drama series. I am an eternal fan of this series. It has the perfect screenplay and script. So, yeahh.. DO check it out if you are a drama fan. This is my top favorite of all .It is available on Prime Video.

❤The Originals- The Originals is a spin off of The Vampire Diaries, and it is basically as the same as tvd. It is a marvelous series and it is based on family and love. You'll never regret watching this. It is available on Prime Video.

❤Legacies- Now, this is a spin off of The Originals. Considering tvd and TO were old series, legacies season 3 is now streaming on The CW network but available on Prime video too. It is not the best of the three, but it is worth watching.

❤Riverdale- It is an awesome teen drama and thriller. It is just beyond expectations and now currently season 5 is streaming in CW Network.. I think.. It is based on Archie comics and it has a wonderful cast. It is available on Netflix. 

❤ Chilling adventures of Sabrina- This, I'd say is a good series. I mean, it is suitable for this and the upcoming generation. Yeah, it is worth giving a shot. It is basically about witchcraft. It is thrilling for sure. It is available on Netflix.

❤The Good Doctor- Well...well...well... I am a huge fan of this series. It is a medical drama. I recently came to know about this series, and god, I can't help but love this one. I am currently watching Season 2. The actor Freddie Highmore as Shaun Murphy just killed it. Shaun Murphy, the protagonist is an autistic savant, (who is not good at social interaction and communication, but has excellent skills in their subject. It is a disorder. In his case, he is a surgical resident.) I am awestruck by his acting skill because he acts as an autistic person and trust me, it is not easy, and he directed some episodes and he produced too !! This show is currently streaming on abc network. Just go for it. Give it a try. It is available on Prime Video.

❤The 100- Lastly,The 100 is an apocalyptic fiction and science fiction. It is an absolutely thrilling action series. I am not sure if a lot of you'd like it, but I am a fan. It is available on Netflix.

So...That is all I have for today, These are the ones that made me a an absolute couch potato.(I'm grateful) And FYI these are completely my opinion, so no offense. If you people have something to recommend, you can go ahead, I'd love to check them out. Yeah...... tataaaaa !!!

Comments

  1. Great!! Cuz I have been blowing my mind
    how to stick to some series!! This is seriously helped as we are all having watching as a hobby now so great!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dear confidence,

Spread music