Heyy all,

I am here after a long time and I am keep on telling this on all of my blogpost because, tbh I am running out of ideas. Yeah, looks like wanna schedule some ideas pre-planned. I am here, with a post on ME.( shockerπŸ™„ That is what I post about all the time. me). Today, it is supposed to be interesting. We'll know that soon. Let's just get into the topic. Today I am going to be sharing you guys the things that ya'll probably don't know about me. Let's jump in.

I am... I don't know. I am neither an extrovert, nor an introvert. So that makes me ambivert. But I don't feel so...(I'm a mess)That is, I don't have the exact characteristics of an ambivert. This is unnecessary. Let's just get into it.( told you that I can easily get distracted)

🀍 I am having temper issues and if I am not able to express my anger, I will cry a lot. And it never stops until I am distracted.

🀍 I am a good singer. That is probably not a surprise to some people, but that is not the fact about. The thing is that I am losing breath control and my throat is not so happy for me singing. I am trying the best.

🀍I feel like I don't have friends. I mean, of course I do, but.. um.. All the others have their own best friends. I am just always lonely here. Idk.. I am just living the way it is.

🀍I am huuuuuuuuuuuuuge couch potato. Can't help it.(no more explanations)

🀍 I love to be loved. Everyone loves that. But I just love if people atleast consider me as something, and if they do, I can never hate them.

🀍 This may sound pathetic, but I am obsessed with constant changes in life. you may wonder, it is not pathetic. But, I love new things. I changed from my first school for a change. And then changed from the second school for a change, even though I regret it sometimes, having some big changes keeps me alive. I want everything to be interesting and interesting again and again.

🀍 I speak to myself all day, and it really helps. try it ( not when a lot of people are around).

🀍 I am obsessed with re-decorating a place or a thing( as I said, I need change.) I just knew this habit recently. I am obsessed with keeping things clean that I cleaned. or arranged. or decorated.

🀍 My favorite genre of a movie or a series is mostly thriller or fun. I hate commercial. And another thing about me is that when I watch a movie alone, I am nothing but a stone. I give no expressions to anything in the movie, but I express my emotion when people are around because when I watch alone, I don't have anyone to tell how crazy something is in the movie. When I don't have someone, I just think to myself. For me, watching a movie alone is the most boring thing on earth.

🀍 Last, I just lose my mind when I am in the dark. Because darkness is the biggest fear for me. Be careful when you are with me in the dark. There are chances for me to hurt you.πŸ˜‚

Boodoo.. So that is it for this post and hope you liked, Don't forget to comment down something that people don't know about you. I'd love to read them and know you better.. tattattttaaaaa.

Comments

  1. Whaaat??? You don't think me as your bestie
    I am all fed up rn!!!!! 😑😑😑
    But calm down! 😞 I'll talk abt this later
    Okay we have a lot in similar!! The genre of movie and the way you said while watching
    And speak to myself.... Good post!!!
    More on the way my dear!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot and I am oddly happy seeing you get angry.. Really glad I have you❤❤❤

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chill chill chill !!!

Dear confidence,

Spread music