Genie💙

 Heyy guys,

Yeahh I am late.. Can't help.. Anyways I missed you guys for a week?yeah? No? Idk.. But I missed you. Today's post is quite weird (every other posts are as well)... Not exactly weird. But different, maybe... I am gonna tell you guys what wishes I would ask to genie and (spoiler) at last, a bit of advice.

Let's go !!

For a change, think that he has only 1 wish to grant.

I would ask for his freedom.(not an effect of watching Alladin last night). Like, for real... I will first ask if he really needs to be freed. We don't know right. If yes, that would be my wish. If no, I would think of nothing but happiness. FOR ALL. I tell this not because I am telling to YOU GUYS. It is because I thought about it. I think a lot of them do. They think what they would ask as a wish. When I was a kid. Like, KID kid. I thought of this and if he asked for 3 wishes, the kid me thought of all the possible wishes like, beauty, good hair, soft skin (😂) I would ask such stuffs for 2 wishes, and for the third wish, I would ask for 5 more wishes and then, again 5 more until I am happy. You must admit I was  hell a brilliant child. But now I think, for how long. Think of it, we are never happy with what we have, if I ask for beauty, then I would ask for more friends, I would ask for a better version of my character, I would ask for less school timing and it goes so on.... Forever. Even if the wish is stupid, I never want it to end. Because we are not happy even after we ask for the whole world. So dont ask a wish for yourself. Ask for all. Ask a common wish. Ask for no poverty. Ask for happiness across the globe. Ask for punishments for true sinners. There are a lot of things people are going through. I you ask for yourself, it will never end. Ask for the world, you are the true human..❤❤

Boodoo... I thought I of ending it like that. EPIC😂. But please consider this advice as atleast something. I have to admit this was a quite small post. But I thought that was enough . And, thank you all for the support. That is the one thing that made me come THIS far. I mean, like, if no one supported me, I would have just tdropped the idea of blogging.. Thank you people❤.. Meet you on the next post.

And another thing before you leave. Today is Zayn Malik's birthday🙂.. I think he is turning 28.yeah.. I just wanted to tell.( I tell everything to you people)😅😇

Comments

  1. Really that was my wish to nimi when I was a KID

    ReplyDelete

  2. Whoa !! Food advice but I think it felt a
    little different from your funny side LMAO
    Quite small but touching!!
    Yup! Its Zayn Malik's birthday today!!
    Hope he has great year ahead with his three brothers and always a wide smile on his face!!
    Don't great looloo !! Always by tour side 🤗

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously that's the same way I thought of multiplying my wishes!!
      Coincidences! Haan ?? ☺🤔

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chill chill chill !!!

Dear confidence,

Spread music