My favourite youtubers

 Heyy guys,

hope you all are doing well.... I think it has been a while since I posted. Maybe I ran out of topics (umm... That was supposed to be a secret). Anyways, as you read from the title, I am going to list out MY favourite youtubers. But before that, in my last post, I told you that I was going to be productive and,...um.. ummm....I did.. For 5 days😶... I mean, I did not follow my goals just for 5 days and I followed them for 5 days... Mutual benefit for both my happiness and my laziness... Ok... lets get to the topic.


  • Rebal D...He is so funny and really natural.... His introductions can literally make you cry out of laughter.. I am addicted to his videos(recently)If you don't know him, please DO check out.
  • Roxxsaurus... Basically she reviews products and outfits... I am actually REALLY attracted to British accent, and she has one.. I love her positivity and the way she handles anything or situations gently.
  • Brent Rivera and gang... I am a huuuuuuuge fan of them.. I absolutely love everyone there. The gang ,I will give you examples( Alexa Rivera[Lexi], Lexi Hensler, Jeremy Hutchins, Andrew Davila, Ben Azelart, Dominic Brack, Pierson and more..)Just take a look, people.
  • Stokes twins... They are one of Brent's friends and I am obsessed with their pranks... I love how natural their expressions are.
  • Madelaine Petsch... Probably all the Riverdale fans out there could know her. She is basically a celebrity uploading random youtube videos in quarantine. Don't forget to check out her channel.
  • Sadie Aldis... One of my favourite blogger and a friend mentioned her in her post and went, discoverd, loved. Now I am a fan.
  • Moriah Elizabeth... She is an artist, and she is very unique. She can be weird and weirder in each and every video.. I don't know if you'll like her, but I am again, addicted to her.
  • Lets make education simple.. Is a wonderful channel to learn and enjoy and I guarantee that it is'nt boring..
  • Shayda Campbell... Another artist here, and she manages to do everything in an aesthetic way and I watch a lot like this but her videos are something thaat anyone can do. It is not perfect but that is the beauty.
  • Filtercopy... I love the contents and you can get REALLY addicted to the channel easily.
  • Lastly, Jordindian... It is a funny channel, which is full of fun contents and I don't know how to tell you the genre of the channel. Why don't you check it out ? 

boodoo, I don't know if this post was long or short. But I am quite sure the list is long. The thing is, I can't fit it into a post. And, hope you guys enjoyed and don't forget to explore these channels. Don't forget to comment down you favourite youtube channel and if you are also a follower of any of these channels, you can comment them down as well... Meet you in the next post !!! Byeeeee.......

Comments

  1. And dont forget to comment about the new theme... You can tell if it is disturbing or its a great imrovement

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! Glad you checked Sadie out! And glad you liked her!! Oh and yeah, AMP squad is really cool! I love 'em so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. NYC one ! I also love Sadie Aldis's videos ! I have seen her routines videos , productive day , home tour etc . I feel that her videos are really positive ! And your post too ! IT was really amazing .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey!! That's goofy!!
    Actually I did went through
    lot of channels in YouTube but
    I liked none and I here have a list that
    are good AND no confusions!!!
    Anyways thanks
    Keep do!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chill chill chill !!!

Dear confidence,

Spread music