2020 won... Happy new year

Heyy guys,

Bet ya'll are fine. Cause it is a new year. And guess what!! 2020 is spoken in past tense from now. But don't you guys pity 2020? Of course she was giving a lot of pains. As I said in my "christmas post"(hold on,in case you did not know my christmas post, you are new, or you did not check it out. If you are new, heyy I am a fairy from fantasy land..um...wait.. Why am I telling this?.. Anyways.. Dont forget to check it out if you did not), she made us stronger and enhanced our talents, relationship and more...

Guys, tell me... Does it feel good to call this year "twenty twenty won" (2021).... Yeahh, 12 months you are gonna appreciate 2020 for it's work.. God!! I can see you from here. See, you are literally so serious right now. Now, give a big, wide, smile... Nooo..  Dont fool me. I can see you still serious. Almost there... Not yet.... A little bit... Yeahh... Perfect.. You look stunning. I hope there is no one around😂 Just kidding. You are so cute when you smile. Why not wear it forever ? Any ways, lemme tell you a story.. Small one. It was 2020 new year. I was totally inspired. "okayy. New year, new page, be productive, be matured, new school, new look, new YOU.". But I ended up being ME. Actually, I was worried for pushing away resolutions.. But, fake resolutins are kinda my thing.😵 creepy. Quarantine played with me as well. I can't blame it.. Its my fault. So this year, my resolution was DONT try to decrease your weight, DONT try to be productive. I mean, I ain't telling you not to be productive, or not to be on diet. I am telling, it is not me. Eating my favourite food is my happiness. I can't lose it.. Being clumsy makes me ME. It cannot be a motivation for people, but just telling.. Be you... Have a list of things to do. Resolutions. BUT, it must make you happy. Okayy, I came to just wish you a very happy new year. Stay home, stay safer. I promise that I will entertain you more. (my resolution😂) Happy New year. 2021 is tougher, but special. 

Boodoo.... That is all for this year's first post. I kinda feel bad to call 2020 in past tense.. It is just like 2020 had only 5 months or so.. But still, 2021... All the best...um.. I have never told this to you guys, but today, Love you guys🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗. Hope my virtual hugs are warm. I promise to entertain you more... Byeee😊..

Comments

  1. Yeah , the year was very short ! Good bye 2020 . NYC P post !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok I think I am bit late but it’s okay love you too kara diya

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've become a pretty good advisor which I did not expect at all 🤗⚠️!! 2020 gone!!
    A good experienced , enjoyable but tiring year
    Good to be gone but expect the time again!!
    Loved it! Always with you!!
    Shri xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chill chill chill !!!

Dear confidence,

Spread music