Spread music

Heyy guys,
I dont know if this is quick for this week, but this just popped up in my mind and I wanted to do it. A friend of mine (a successful blogger) posted about their top fvourite songs, I WANTED to do this. They gave the song through spotify, but I currently don't have the app, so I guess I am just gonna list them out.( Yeah, another post where I LIST things🙄). Chaoticdreamers is their blog's name.( I was not able to paste the link. Looks like I am getting a zero in being techy😅)  It is incredible. So, lets jump into it.
Here, I will just list out songs by the same artist through a ❄.
❤ Hold on by Chord Overstreet
(always my top favourite. Just hear the lyric which can melt you down. I just cry out when I hear this, this is, oh no... Please do hear this. This song should be celebrated. The music, the voice, the lyrics and the...everything can melt you down.)
❤ ❄I Don't Care by Ed Sheeran and Justin bieber
 ❄ Yummy by Justin Bieber
❄ Love yourself
❄ Baby
(maybe you knew them earlier, cuz they're popular)
❤❄Animals by Maroon 5
(soooooo good. Maybe you can skip the video and jump into the audio)
❄ Girls like you
❤ ❄Kiwi by Harry Styles
❄ Watermelon sugar
❄ Falling
(I don't know. I love them. MUST watch all the video of the songs)
❤Cradles by Sub urban
(nicely written. Love the lyrics and that is quite my type)
❤❄Bad Guy by Billie Eilish
❄Lovely
❄Ocean eyes
(agian, I love her and that is quite my type)
❤ Pretty Girl by Maggie Lindemann
(breaking society's rule. But I like the beat much more)
❤Magenta Riddim by D J Snake.
( just sooooo crazy and I end up being unpredictable after hearing this song.)
❤❄Friends by Anne Marie.
( I love her, and the song is incredible)
❄2002 
( A cute little song I always find fresh and makes me love my life)
❤❄Legendary Lovers by Katy Perry.
( That's more like being Indian style and I love the energy.
❄I kissed a girl. (the beat, I mean... Um....yahh.. Ok...this is weird)
❤Little do you know by Alex and Sierra
(The voices are just amaaaaaaazing and the lyrics too)
❤ Cheap thrills by Sia
( I love it !! Makes me dance. Of course)
❤❄Dynamite by BTS.
❄ Idol by BTS
(Sorry guys, I am not a BTS army but I just like it. Sorry, no offence. I mean, they are awesome.Just not me. But I love these two songs👍. Spread positivity)
❤❄Shake it off by Taylor Swift.
❄Delicate
❄Love story
❄Blank space
( God, I loooooooooove her......)
❤Lose you to love me by Selena Gomez( I accually like a lot, but they arent coming into my mind now.)
❤ Havana by Camila Cabello(hope I spelled her name right)
❤ Lastly,But, the first in my list. So, this is a boy band and.....yeahhhh.....One Direction.... I have no words to express how much I love them. Tbh, I dont know all the songs from their album. But,..... Their music and those people have a significiant part of my heart .(Part,Heart.. How poetic😼).
So,I will just list it out.
❄ History
❄ One thing
❄ Steal my girl
❄ What makes you beautiful
❄ Best song ever
❄ Story of my life
❄ Live while we're young
❄ Perfect 
❄ You and I
( Hope I did not miss anything. Love the music, they have the true talent, true love, and true music....)❤❤❤❤❤❤

Peekaboo !! So, that is it, for this week's post, or.. Today's post( I am not having a schedule and it is highly confusing.) ok, that is it for THIS post. Dont forget to list out your favourite songs down below. Hope you enjoyed and, nothing personal about the favourite artists guys, spread love,spread positivity, spread music..❤❄❤❄❤❄ Meet you on the next post, booodooo !!!!😀




Comments

  1. It's gr8 that you write everything from your heart ! You are a true blogger !! Gud to know about your favourite songs .You always spread love and positivity ! Lovely post ! Will support u till the end ! Keep rocking .
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry that the post is a lil short, this post was amazing. Loved reading it! Hold on will deff be in my all time fav songs. I'm not a big fan of BTS, but Dynamite was lit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oii !! Cool one buddy
    I love most of the songs in ¥0ur list.
    Spread love and positivity as you
    Love ya!! Will support you till the end
    Your forever lovely buddy
    SHRISTIKA 😇❤

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chill chill chill !!!

Dear confidence,