Get bored. Repeat

Heyy guys,

Hope ya'll had an awesome week.( It is not weekend yet, but somewhere near). Because I had a really REALLY boring one. Not the week, but 2 whole months were boring for me. I'll tell you why, and that is today's topic.( This can be quite long.)

Wake up.Brush.Shower. Online class.Complete.Eat. Homework. Mobile. Eat. Television. Youtube. Sleep. Wander. Get tired. Rest. Youtube. Eat. Television. Sleep.

Ths tasteless format above is my routine. Remember the days where I dedicated 2 whole posts for my routine?! And voila !!!!! It fused into four lines of sentences (which does not make sense at all). Okayy, reading this gets you bored. And think about living this. I am a girl who expects spontanity in life and now this IS my life. I am tired of this subtle life. I completed all seasons in my favourite tv series (The Vampire Diaries). And now, It is truly irritating.Aaand... That is why I have a big list for next *counting*.....um...idk. But for long. Let's discuss.( again I am listing out things.🙄)

To-do list:

❤ Art journal.(I bought a cute little sketchbook for it)
❤ Wall decor.(Which I already planned)
❤ Workout(Which is highly essential for my life rn.)
❤ Get serious and busy with my blogs.
❤ Read books ( Cuz I am so bad at reading books. I sleep.)
❤ Concentrate on how I project myself.(I'll explain at the end of the post)
❤ Enjoy my online class. ( Each and every student see classes as burden right now. Tbh, me too!! But why don't you try understanding things and learn while you enjoy the class?!)
❤ Get busy with enhancing my talent.(For example: I am good at photography. I can try to learn more technical terms.)
❤ Weekly planner (In my art journal. I thought weekly planner is a waste of time. But that is more cool and it really helps setting a goal.
❤ Healthy diet (For my weight loss)
❤ Enjoy everyday even in tough situations. And spread positivity.🌸.

About the sixth point: Projecting myself. It is nothing but self-realization and application. First, I am terribly bad at projecting myself AS A GIRL. I walk like a psychopath. I must learn how to walk like a girl and look like a girl. This might sound funny. But that is the first step of gaining self confidence. I'll soon dedicate a post for this topic. But, yeah... This post is to be productive and I think I will follow. I update that too. One last note, don't forget to check out this book of Jay Shetty " Think like a monk" which is motivating and quite popular right now.

So, that is it for today's post. Hope you guys enjoyed it and don't forget to comment about your life rn and your opinion on my decision. I'd love to check them out. It is already very long. So, meet you on the next post, boooddooooooo !!!!!

Comments

  1. Yeah , this is the state of many students ! We are not having any adventures !
    We should make our time productive and your to - do list was really productive and positive . Spreading positivity is really great . Wishing you all the greatness in the world for the next post .
    Nandita xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know Jay Shetty, I listen to his podcasts. It's really interesting. And btw, you are beautiful just the way you are. It's not like you have start practicing on how to be a proper girl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heyy thanks I came to know that that is what w
      Makes me ME.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chill chill chill !!!

Dear confidence,

Spread music