Dear confidence,

 Heyy guys, again... I guess this is the second post for the week. This just happened  I decided to write a poem.A poem about confidence. And this poem is really from my heart and how I feel lately. I lost a lot confidence ONLY because of my appearance. So I rote this.But, at the end of it, I felt REALLY proud of myself and I wanted to share it to you. Let's jump into it.


Dear confidence, 

For some reason,you are not in me now,

I kept you safe in me,but you are lost. I wonder how. 

Sometimes I try to bring you back,I see you, 

You didn't come back,I had no clue.

I badly wanted to know why, 

I did not find it and I started to cry. 

One day,  you came to me and said "the problem is not around",

I exactly knew what it was ,and the answer was found. 

Yes,  it wasn't them, it was me, 

I was the reason why I lost thee. 

When they said that I can't, 

I too said that I can't.

I should have said that I can, and I should have done it. 

You have taught me something, 

"impossible "? There is no such thing. 

Peekaboo!!  That is all for this post.  Keep faith in yourself and break the word "impossible". Spread positivity. Boodoo!! Thank you so much❤❤❤


Comments

  1. Replies
    1. ?! Anyways, thanks for going through💁🏻

      Delete
  2. NYC and inspiring poem ! Motivating and meaningful . Superb work . Keep going !
    Nandita

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superb really motivating my friend

    ReplyDelete
  4. Superb really motivating my friend

    ReplyDelete
  5. Superb really motivating my friend

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was...AMAZING!!! WHOAAA!! Really meaningful! Loved it!
    Pranavaa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. You killin' it
    Seriously your so good
    I never knew you could write this sort of poetry even though you speak a lot of stuff like this.
    Anyways good work man!! Keep it up
    Go on in your way!!
    Yours forever pal
    Shristika xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chill chill chill !!!

Spread music