The story behind

 Heyy all

I am here with a totally fun post. You can stretch your legs, munch some snacks and get comfortable in your couch while reading this post.

So,today I am here to share you three stories.(don't worry that is gonna be short).One is about saturn, one is about pluto and one is about ozone layer.  

No.1

The blast in Pluto

I need to share this guys. Trust me. Pluto was way too beautiful. My cousins live there. When they were celebrating diwali and halloween together, my cousins called me for a firecrackers. Yep. I made firecrackers as my part-time job. So when they requested, I too started working on it. Due to a technical issue, the firecracker turned in a bomb. But trust me, I did not know this. (hello, I see you badly judging me. Stop !!).And then my friend gave it to my cousins. And you know what's next. The planet was no more (RIP).When I knew that, I immediately called my cousins and they were safe. So I went on with going to dance class

No.2

Saturn's story of rings.

Now, I am a very concious on being fit.So I used to go to dance and zumba classes which was located in Neptune. So I had to cross 4 to 5 planets to reach my zumba class. Thats when Pluto met with an accident and was vanished. I mean, totally. So there was a biiiiggggg crowd in Uranus. (Fyi this was all before 2020. So cleary crowd was okayy)Because thats where hospitals are located. When I got ready from my home in Earth, I saw a ring. A ring.. A hula hoop. I tried it out and it was great. No one in my dance class knew it. So I took it with me. When I saw the crowd, I got an idea of face-time-ing the dance teacher while standing on Saturn. (because we had good network connection over there). I did so, and introduced the hula hoops to my friends and teacher. And thats when I heard someone crying. I looked everywhere. But I did not see anyone *creepy*. But then, I looked down and guess what, Saturn was crying. I asked HER why. And she told me that she tried out a bunch of weight loss excercises but did not get thin still. Thats when I was ready to sacrifice. I used all my witch power and made hula hoops into a big one. Literally, as big as her. And then I threw it on her and she was happy. This how she got ring and still did not reduce weight. She is probably mad on me.🙄.

No.3

The Ozone layer.

Lastly. Its time for ozone layer's story. This happened before I was born. My grandma used to tell me this. On those tdays, aliens and human being were on the process of being friends. And that's when aliens wanted to visit Earth. When they were on the way, their spaceship which had a small technical issue, it was suddenly opened by itself. One alien was freezed and another one went sick, but managed to drive to Earth. When they landed here, human being started to give shelter and tablet for the for a week. When the aliens recovered from being sick. They had to go back to their place. So they thanked human beong and took off. Thats when they thought that the place was freezing cold and human needed a bedsheet...or something like that. So they took a transparent bedsheet, used all their witch magic and made it as large as the planet and they covered our planet with it. They were friends. So they needed to see each other and tell an epic goodbye right?! Thats why they covered earth with transparent blanket. So that they can tell goodbye to each other🤗🤗 ...

Peekaboo... This all for today's ppst and I hope you enjoyed it. Lets meet again in another post...boodoo !!!


Comments

  1. Super my dear friend it’s awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha!! It was hilarious to imagine those stories you narrated
    Goodluck boo boo for your upcoming things
    Literally your coming up so well with ieiotic yet fun ideas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously amazing!
    Lovely post!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chill chill chill !!!

Dear confidence,

Spread music