Being Cataloo

 Heyy,

Hope you all are doing great...Today I am here with a new post on the pros and cons of being "me".

Pros :

  • My life so far, did not face a big issue. That is, there is no time I remember of being depressed for a whole month or a week. 
  • According to me, I am a bit humorous, easy going and I enjoy people being around me. If I have a conversation with someone, most of the time, it is fun-filled.
  • You have a good singing skill. So, people can ask you to sing whenever they want.(tbh, that becomes awkward sometimes).
  • You can spend hours and hours enjoying a good hair grooming.
  • You have a sister. Cuz if you are bored, you have various way to irritate her. 
  • You are a good problem solver. Yep, I am good at solving a problem between two people(For the fact that most of the time what I do is just tell them to hug each other and apologize😅). But when it comes to solving my own, I suck...  
  • You will never regret what you do.(sometimes I do, but still I am happy with how I built myself up.)
  • You are healthy. That is, you have a good immune system.

Peekaboo, !!! That is all for today's post. The "cons" of being me.... To be honest, I am writing this at the evening and my head is bursting due to the climate change. So I'll continue the disadvantages of being me in the next post...First, I'll pour myself a huuuuge mug of coffee.....Boodoo...meet you on the next post !!❤❤

Comments

  1. True facts...
    Cool thing that our chats our packed with laughing tears...
    Loved this...
    I think 8 know most of it 😅🤣😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW ! Came to know more about u .....Lovely and true facts .....Keep going .
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chill chill chill !!!

Dear confidence,

Spread music