With the weird me

 hey all,

Today I am posting my third post and this all about my daily routine(WARNING: If you are a perfectionist, you can hate me forever)So lets just go into the topic !!

BEFORE QUARANTINE:

  • I wake up at 7:00
  • Cry sitting and rolling on my bed..(yah, I am not a morning person at all.)I cry because naturally I am not a good student and listener. So I think about my school and I cry..
  • I take my uniform and all needed school supplies, pack my bag and then go downstairs.(still crying)
  • I wash my face, brush my teeth and do all the morning activities.

  • Next, I go look for my parents and just speak of something really random.
  • (Now this is when my sister wakes up. But most of the time she wakes up at 5:00 to 6:00 )
  • I cherish the nature. Just wander lazily to get morning sunlight.
  • I take a shower
  • I put on my moisturizer, then my uniform and feel so happy to go to school(WEIRD, for the fact that I cry all morning fearing to go to school. but after a bath I get enlightenment )
  • Now his is where my whole family runs here and there. I see the time, and definitely it is late.
  • I put on my lip balm in a very light amount so that my lips does not get dry.
  • And then I rush to the entrance of my home.
  • My mom take care of my hair ,my dad feeds me the breakfast(yes๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜I don't eat it myself)
  • Now my sister lethargically comes out from the shower, and laughs at me. That happens everyday because my van arrives at 7:45 and her van arrives at 8:15. (Now she has a point to laugh).
  • My school van arrives and the driver anna bang the horns and yet I go 5 mins late.
  • SCHOOL HOUR
  • I come back to home at 5:00 to 5:30. When I arrive there, my sister merrily watches television lying on the couch .uhhh..
  • Then I join her, eat evening snack and wander in my house.
  • Life goes like this and I eat dinner at 9:00
  • Now this is the good time to do homework.
  • I go adore myself in front of the mirror (but honestly find all the possible flaws in me. I don't love myself. Don't follow this at home)
  • I go to sleep !!!

Boodoo, Hope you enjoyed my irresponsibility. My after quarantine routine will be posted on my next post and god knows when ๐Ÿ’ฉ....

Here, here, here.. Don't go, Hang on. If you haven't  noticed, my school starts early and ends late, where my sister's starts late and ends early. The struggle is real.. Please don't forget to follow this blog, comment and enjoy this day......Taaataaaaaaaaaa !!!!

Comments

  1. Good to know about your routine . Keep on rocking - Nandita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really kinda funny routine
    But ok cause I've been in this sort
    But ...
    Changed out
    Congrats for upcoming posts

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chill chill chill !!!

Dear confidence,

Spread music