What if

 Heyy all,

I am here with my first post. I can be a bit irresponsible or not punctual as I did not take a step to post something.

Now here, to be honest.. I m not prepared. And preparing it is not my thing. What comes in my mind is written here.  Now,  we'll get to the topic. 

This is a "what if? " post.  I'm just going to list out some changes in universal truths and daily routine.

What if.. 

1.All the planets had people.

 If all the planets had people, we could travel through the space but only with safety measures. But the only change is,  instead of calling them aliens, we'd call them foreigners.

2.Fiction was non-fiction and non-fiction was fiction. 

 In this case, I'd feel relieved cause I am still trying to figure out the collaboration. Fiction sounds good to indicate non-fiction. (Now this confuses me). So let's move to the next one.

2.Wearing make-up for more that 2 days in a month can kill you. 

Wow!! Kudos.. Excellent situation. In my case,its ok I am not so into make-up but, you know. It's tough. Not possible at all.

3. Astral projection is possible. 

Maybe astral projection can become an usual thing in future. Maybe it's possible. But for now,  if we can astral project,  it's easy to meet our loved ones who's far away. But it can go terribly wrong in the wrong hands. 

4.Your thoughts comes out in a thought bubble πŸ’­..

Here... This situation is the toughest. (because I judge people. Shame on me. But when I come to know them more,  I am a good person. Not a good example )This situation can be tough to any normal human. Because all our emotions are not expressed.And if we do so,  our life can have a lot of unexpected changes. 

5.Tomorrow will be the last day of quarantine. 

Finally,  the last situation. Now this is confusing. I neither need this to be extended nor go back to do duties again.


Peekaboo... So this is all about today's post and you can comment down below how you would react to these situations. Boodoo... Meet you on the next post..  πŸ˜‡


Comments

  1. Critically thought Q's 🀣🀣
    1.🀩
    2.🀯
    2(2).πŸ˜›πŸ˜œ
    3.OMG!!😱
    4.πŸ€πŸ˜“πŸ˜“
    5.☺😍/🀯😡( both)
    These would be my reactions...
    Nice post keep going... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow.nice to see your reaction.πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡

      Delete
  2. I don't exactly know how to properly react to these amazing 'what if's but anyway i loved reading each one of them. It was really so interesting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that was so good...look how much you think...unique or wierd as we allways are

      Delete
    2. 😁 my brain is literally stuffed with weird thoughts

      Delete
  3. Awesome nimi .. U are rocking .....Ur thoughts are interesting too...Keep on posting

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chill chill chill !!!

Dear confidence,

Spread music