Daily routine (2)

 Heyy all,

Hope y'all are doing fine. Today, I'm posting my daily routine (the after quarantine version). For the first time,I am feeling responsible as I am posting the second version as promised. So, lets get to the topic.

(I lost track of timing )

1. I wake up at 10:00 to 11:30

2.crawl in the bed till 11:55

3.take my outfit for the day and go downstairs.

4.Chitchat with my sister.

5. Take a looooooong shower.

6.*dolling up*

7.Attend online class....of course๐Ÿ˜ฌ

8.eat.

9.Watch series for next 2 hrs (only)

10.eat lunch.

11.Do all the homeworks and houseworks too(since the day 1 of quarantine, we learned to reduce the burden for mom)

12.watch YT

13.eat evening snack.

14. Wander in my house....especially when it is a good weather out there.

15.speak,laugh,watch something,play or FIGHT with my sister.

16.help my mom in anything

17.Watch series

18.Eat dinner while watching series

19.*watch series*๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ™†

20. Now when it is about to become 12:00, I go upstairs and have good nap.


Heyyheyy. That is all for today's post and not only perfectionists, but everyone can hate me forever and now you know that I can be lazier than a sloth...boodoo, meet you on the next post..❤❤❤



Comments

  1. WOW ! It was nice to know ur routine !!! Hey always real girls are not perfect .....U r such a true blogger ...keep on posting . Came to know about u more , by reading ur blog ! Will support u till the end :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice routine !came to know more about u ! amazing post ...kee k going...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved ur quarantine routine! Waiting for more posts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. To say actually I be like a sloth too
    But a bit earlier in day
    That's it...
    Will support u till the end... ☺๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ˜

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chill chill chill !!!

Dear confidence,

Spread music